At HR Blowers, we integrate high quality, long-life blowers into high spec blower packages for the petrochemical, oil & gas and chemical industries.
For more complex applications, HR Blowers UK Ltd are also able to manufacture bespoke Roots type positive displacement blower packages which are configured to match the Customer’s exact requirements. The range of options include –
- Starter Panels
- o Star-Delta.
- o Soft-Starter.
- o Variable Speed Drive.
- o Remote and/or Local Start/Stop.
- Startup-Unloading Valves.
- Anti-Vibration Mountings.
- Direct Drives.
- High Temperature Oils and Greases.
- Process Condition Monitoring and Control.
- Water/air-cooled process
- High/low ambient temperatures
- Acoustic enclosures
- Retrofits and exchanges for current process equipment
We can provide a blower package that suits any specifications. Whether you require one of our standard package units or require a fully autonomous system, do not hesitate to get in touch with us today. Our friendly team will be more than happy to assist with anything you need.
Our skid packages based on HR Blowers rotary lobe (roots type) blowers are designed and built to meet our client’s needs and are specially adapted to suit the application and specified gas. They are designed and delivered complete with a local control panel with monitoring instrumentation, piping, valves, silencers, as a complete unit. The unit can also be fitted with an acoustic enclosure.
Our specially engineered solutions provide long life, low maintenance and high availability of our equipment for the end user. The time between overhaul (TBO) can be extended by the inclusion of our AFC Oil Cleaning system.
Specifications can inlcude:
- 0 – 100% process regulation via recirculation
- Water/air cooled process
- Hi/low ambient temperatures
- Acoustic enclosures
- Retrofits and exchange of current process equipment
- Process de-gassing
- Flash gas compressors
- Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels
High-spec compressor packages
Our high-spec packages are designed to meet the most exacting industry standards (Lloyds, DNV, ABS) and can handle a wide range of gas and vapour mixes.
- High spec paint and coatings for corrosion resistance (eg PTFE or HALAR coating on impellers)
- Gas touched surfaces can be lined with Hastelloy, Chromium, Nickel, Aluminium Bronze, 316L and Titanium Gr4
- AFC Oil cleaning system
- Suitability for a range of gases and vapour mixes, eg hydrogen chloride, hydrogen, water vapour with hydrocarbon residues
Vapour recovery system
- Two single stage blower packages for offshore FPSO unit.
- Medium: Hydrocarbon vapours
- Flow: 4400 Nm3/h
- Inlet pressure: 1.0 bara
- Diff pressure: 1.35 bar
- Outlet presure: 2.35 bara
- Installed power: 250kW
The system decreases emissions by recovering the gas vapours into a gas tubine circuit.
Includes a containerised acoustic enclosure for ease of transport, protection of eqiuipment and noise attenuation to below 80 dBA. One unit in operation and one as a backup.
For more information on custom and high-spec blower packages, please contact us.