Howden Dresser Roots DVJ WHISPAIR Exhauster
These blowers have a WHISPAIR discharge jet plenum design which allows cool, atmospheric air to flow into the cylinder. This design permits continuous operation at vacuum levels to blank-off with a single stage unit, without water injection.
- The DVJ’s cooling design handles the problems caused by high discharge temperatures at vacuum levels beyond 16” Hg.
- Flows to 16870 cfm (28662m3/hr).
- Vacuums to 27” Hg (910 mbar).
- Range of sizes available.
Howden Dresser Roots 2504 DVJ WHISPAIR Exhauster
- Design permits continuous operation at vacuum levels to 20” Hg (675 mbar) with a single stage unit.